AUSTIN, Texas, July 8, 2021 – Artificial intelligence strategy, solutions, and transformation services provider KUNGFU.AI has expanded its geographic presence and leadership team to continue its rapid growth and better serve its clients. While KUNGFU.AI’s headquarters remains in Austin, it now has a hybrid work-anywhere policy and a presence in both Colorado and Virginia with future hiring throughout North America.
KUNGFU.AI’s leadership team has also expanded, led by the promotion of Dwayne Stoltz from Head of Operations to Chief Operating Officer.
“Dwayne joined KUNGFU.AI in August of 2019 and made an immediate impact on our company, supporting both our team and clients,” said Stephen Straus, co-founder and Managing Director, KUNGFU.AI. “His promotion to Chief Operating Officer is a reflection of the expertise, energy, and insight he has brought to the role, as well as the trust he has earned by our clients and team, alike.”
In addition to internal growth, the leadership has added new members, including:
- Peter Nuernberg, Vice President of Engineering: Peter will be leading KUNGFU.AI’s engineering team, in support of co-founder and CTO, Ron Green. Most recently, Peter was at AMD as a Senior Manager.
- Jeremy Kidd, Senior Director of Business Development: Jeremy joined the KUNGFU.AI business development team responsible for our computer vision practice and new business portfolio. He was most recently the CEO of Isometry (formerly Banjo Digital), an enterprise AR/VR agency.
- Tate Noster, Director of Government Services: Tate is the second hire into KUNGFU.AI’s new group that will focus on government clients and contracts. Tate joins the KUNGFU.AI team from SPEC (Systems and Processes Engineering Corp) where he was the Director of Programs and Strategic Planning.
- Endurance Idehen, Software Architect: Endurance leads the Software Engineering team. As KUNGFU.AI’s Software Architect, he leads a team supported by a Software Developer, Krishi Sharma. He was most recently a Sr. Software Engineer at Lifesize.
- Eileen Northcutt, Director of Finance and Accounting: Eileen joined the KUNGFU.AI team to help with scaling the business and ensuring profitability. She most recently served as a Controller consultant for startups at Bridgepoint Consulting.
“The expansion of our leadership team is a reflection of the growth we’ve experienced through the pandemic,” continued Straus. “We are dedicated to hiring and retaining the best and brightest and are excited to welcome our new team in Austin and across the country.”
KUNGFU.AI is an AI professional services firm that helps clients in the areas of AI strategy, development, and transformation. Our team has expertise in computer vision, natural language processing, predictive analytics, and more. We help clients harness the possibility in their data. For more information, visit www.kungfu.ai.
Director of Marketing